Urology Departments of PDS Hospital Pilibhit
The Urology is that field of medical science, which focuses on diseases of the urinary section and the male reproductive section. General urologists treat general diseases of the urinary section. Urology department of medical science is further divided in different urology section and each section has its own specialization. According to the specialization, each medical urology specialist treat in a particular type of urology field. For example –
- Male infertility urologists treat the problems of man from conceiving a baby with his partner.
- Paediatric urologists treat urinary problems in children.
- Urologic oncologists treat cancers of the urinary system, including the bladder, kidneys, prostate and testicles.
- Neuro urologists treat urinary problems due to conditions of the nervous system.
- Female urologists treat on conditions of a woman’s reproductive and urinary section.
The medical professionals who have taken specialization in urinary system are known as urologists. They examine and treat diseases of the urinary section in both men and woman. In some cases, it has been seen men reach to famous urologist of the city who are facing problems in their reproductive system, he diagnose and treat his patients and after getting treatment by particular urologist patients get cure completely. Most often urologists perform surgery to open up a blockage or remove tumor in the urinary section.
The complete system of cycle that is creation, storage and removal of urine from the human body is called urinary section (urinary tract). The urologists can treat any part of this system, which includes following parts:
- Adrenal Glands
General & Laparoscopic Surgery Departments of PDS Hospital Pilibhit
To know and understand the laparoscopic surgery properly, one must understand the basic principles of laparoscopy. Laparoscopy is also known as diagnostic laparoscopic. It is a specific diagnostic procedure which is used to explore the human body organs inside the abdomen through medical professionals live. This process is safe and have very low risk of critical issue at the time of surgery. In this process of surgery, patients have to face a very little incisions, as a time passed away after surgery, patients never feel that they have gone through surgical process ever in their life.
In the laparoscopy process of surgery, an instrument known as laparoscope in medical language is used by the surgeons to explore all about abdominal organs. A laparoscope is a long, thin tube with a high-intensity light and a high-resolution camera at the front side of it. The instrument is inserted through an incision in the abdominal wall. The doctors move it inside of the abdomen, it let move inside until the doctors find its exact destination, looking on video monitor in which images are send by camera which is inside of the abdomen. When doctors observe it has reached to its targeted location seeing in video monitor screen which is connected to camera inside the abdomen which sends images, they perform simple surgery without any headache of critical issue, during the surgery.
This surgery process enables doctors to look inside patient body in real time, without performing any open surgery.This procedure also helps doctors to get biopsy samples for medical diagnosis of removed tissue samples.
The Upper G.I. Endoscopy Departments of PDS Hospital Pilibhit
The upper endoscopy is known as esophagogastroduodenoscopy in general medical term. An upper endoscopy can be done in any doctor’s clinic, in any nursing home outpatient surgery center and in any hospital.
Doctors mostly recommend an endoscopy procedure to :
• Investigate symptoms – An endoscopy help the doctors in examining the cause of digestive signs and symptoms, such as gastrointestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea and difficulty in swallowing.
• Diagnose – Gastroenterologist most probably use an endoscopy to collect tissue samples (biopsy) to explore for diseases and conditions, such as inflammation, diarrhea bleeding, anemia, or cancers of the digestive system.
• Treat – The specialist of the digestive system (gastroenterologist), sometime passes special tools through the endoscope to treat problems in digestive system, such as burning a bleeding vessel to stop bleeding, widening a narrow esophagus, clipping off a polyp or removing a foreign object.
Sometimes an endoscopy is combined with other procedures, such as an ultrasound when the doctors meet failure to diagnose exact disease with only analysis of endoscopic reports. In such type of situation an ultrasound probe reports must be attached with the endoscopic reports to constitute specialized images of the wall of patient’s esophagus or stomach. An endoscopic reports attached with ultrasound reports generally help medical professionals in creating images of that part of organs where it is hard to reach, such as your pancreas.